Our daily routine is divided to provide a range of stimulating activities for age groups with rest, sleep and meal times provided at appropriate times throughout the day. The staff follow different routines for each age group.
The basic nursery routine is:
- 7.30-8.30 Breakfast/ settling in.
- 8.30-10.00 Free play and creative play.
- 10.00-10.30 Toast and milk/ water/ juice.
- 10.30-12.00 Activities/ sleep.
- 12.00-1.00 Lunch.
- 1.00-2.30 Free play/quiet activities/ outdoor play/ creative play.
- 2.30-3.00 Fruit and milk/ juice and water.
- 3.00-4.00 Activities/ physical play.
- 4.00-4.30 Tea.
- 4.30-6.30 Activities and free play.
- Construction Play
- Tabletop Games
- Home corner & role-play, Puppets
- Creative Play, Arts & Crafts
- Computer Skills
- Story & song time, Basic Welch
- Sand & water
- Outdoor Play
- Messy Play
- Cooking & Food Tasting
- Jigsaw & Puzzles
- Dance & Movement